Ridgeline is looking for a people-oriented team player to support our company’s executive leadership team. This is the perfect job for someone who loves to organize and optimize leaders and teams in support of the company’s strategic objectives. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills, and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency and growth of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members while partnering across the company to collaborate and celebrate milestones.
This is not a remote position; you will be required to work in-office in one of our Northern Nevada locations with less than 5% travel to New York City and San Ramon. The Executive Assistant will report directly to the Vice President of People & Operations and partner closely with the Chief of Staff to the President as well as our People and Finance teams.
At this time, Ridgeline does not sponsor work visas for this position.
- Manage scheduling for the executive team (President and several Vice Presidents) including meetings, appointments, speaking engagements, etc.
- Keep the company executives advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up
- Maintain various records and documents
- Coordinate work with senior leadership team as needed; play a key role in the coordination of all senior staff efforts
- Organize and prepare for leadership meetings and company events, including gathering documents and attending to logistics such as booking venues
- Attend meetings and take notes of discussion; prepare the initial draft of minutes and summaries
- Schedule departmental meetings; assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and materials
- Prepare, reconcile, and submit expense reports on behalf of company executives
- Coordinate travel arrangements on behalf of company executives
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related inquiries and requests
- Routinely perform a wide variety of support duties
- Assist and execute local cultural initiatives
- Sort and triage mail; maintain e-mail and other address directories
- Handle printing, faxing, mail/overnight packages, copying, filing, and email/messages, as necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8+ years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks with an eye for fiscal responsibility
- Evidence of exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Familiarity with Google Suite or other work productivity apps
- Can multi-task and work in a fast-paced energetic environment
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
Ridgeline is the industry cloud platform for investment management. It was founded in 2017 by visionary tech entrepreneur Dave Duffield (co-founder of both PeopleSoft and Workday) to apply his successful formula of solving operational business challenges with bold innovation and human connectivity to the unique needs of the investment management industry.
Ridgeline started with a clean sheet of paper and a deep bench of experts bound by a set of core values and motivated to revolutionize an industry underserved by its current tech offerings. We are building a new, modern platform in the public cloud, purpose-built for the investment management industry and we are prioritizing security, agility, and usability to empower business like never before.
Headquartered in Lake Tahoe with offices in Reno, NV and Manhattan, Ridgeline is proud to have built a fast-growing, people-first company that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, Glassdoor, and Northern Nevada as a “Best Place to Work” and by LinkedIn as a “Top U.S. Startup.”
Ridgeline is proud to be a community-minded, discrimination-free equal opportunity workplace.
Ridgeline processes the information you submit in connection with your application in accordance with the Ridgeline Applicant Privacy Statement. Please review the Ridgeline Applicant Privacy Statement in full to understand our privacy practices and contact us with any questions.
Something looks off?