Senior Sales Executive
Ridgeline is a privately funded FinTech startup determined to modernize investment management software. Our founder and CEO, Dave Duffield, has spent the last four decades building and growing values-based enterprise software companies, including PeopleSoft and Workday. Our employees bring a mix of tech, finance, and investment management experience to our mission. Headquartered in the Lake Tahoe Basin, with a second office in the heart of Manhattan, Ridgeline enjoys the best of both worlds: the tranquility of Lake Tahoe and the energy of the country’s financial capital.
About the Team
This is an exciting opportunity to join Ridgeline’s Sales & Marketing organization as a Senior Sales Executive. The Business Development team is a collaborative group of high performers passionate about generating long term value for customers. This role focuses on net-new customers in the asset management industry. In this role, you will use your extensive experience, domain expertise and consultative selling approach to initiate and drive sales of the Ridgeline platform which offers a unified data set across Accounting / OMS / Client Engagement / Performance / Reporting and more.
About the Experience
- As a Ridgeline Senior Sales Executive, you will lead business development efforts, selling to named accounts.
- You will drive net-new business sales from prospecting through to close.
- You will drive sales cycles through orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, marketing and sales support.
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors.
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Ridgeline as a viable cloud partner of choice to alternative to legacy solutions.
- You will manage and maintain an active pipeline in Salesforce for accurate forecasting.
- You are willing to travel regularly (~33% of the time) to foster and maintain relationships.
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and a successful new business salesperson who wants to be part of one of the most disruptive FinTech companies on the planet!
- You have 10+ years of sales experience selling technology-based enterprise solutions and services to the front, middle and back offices of Asset Management and/or Wealth Management firms.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in a quota carrying role with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- You are skilled in establishing, developing and maintain key relationships within strategic accounts, including senior client relationships at the C-Suite level.
- You have a deep understanding of the asset management strategic competitive landscape, industry trends, and customer needs.
- You have familiarity with consultative selling methodologies and the ability to work within a collaborative environment to achieve results.
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- You are a self starter with attention to detail and strong time management skills.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related major.
Ridgeline is the industry cloud platform for investment management. It was founded in 2017 by visionary tech entrepreneur Dave Duffield (co-founder of both PeopleSoft and Workday) to apply his successful formula of solving operational business challenges with bold innovation and human connectivity to the unique needs of the investment management industry.
Ridgeline started with a clean sheet of paper and a deep bench of experts bound by a set of core values and motivated to revolutionize an industry underserved by its current tech offerings. We are building a new, modern platform in the public cloud, purpose-built for the investment management industry and we are prioritizing security, agility, and usability to empower business like never before.
Headquartered in Lake Tahoe with offices in Reno, NV and Manhattan, Ridgeline is proud to have built a fast-growing, people-first company that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, Glassdoor, and Northern Nevada as a “Best Place to Work” and by LinkedIn as a “Top U.S. Startup.”
Ridgeline is a community-minded, discrimination-free equal opportunity workplace.
Ridgeline processes the information you submit in connection with your application in accordance with the Ridgeline Applicant Privacy Statement. Please review the Ridgeline Applicant Privacy Statement in full to understand our privacy practices and contact us with any questions.
Compensation and Benefits
[For New York and California Based Only]
The cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $250,000 to $350,000 OTE for individuals based in New York and California. Final compensation amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amount listed above.
As an employee at Ridgeline, you’ll have many opportunities for advancement in your career and can make a true impact on the product.
In addition to the base salary, 100% of Ridgeline employees can participate in our Company Stock Plan subject to the applicable Stock Option Agreement. We also offer rich benefits that reflect the kind of organization we want to be: one in which our employees feel valued and are inspired to bring their best selves to work. These include unlimited vacation, educational and wellness reimbursements, and $0 cost employee insurance plans. Please check out our Careers page for a more comprehensive overview of our perks and benefits.
Something looks off?