Finance Systems Analyst
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Play a Key role in maintaining a wide spectrum of Financial Systems.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering and Wider Business areas helping deliver results.
- Exposure to a vast number of systems and partnerships with financially impacting teams to combine ideas and lead the way in enabling growth.
- Provide production support for various back-office systems including, but not limited to researching and resolving problems with Kyriba, Zuora and other in-house systems.
- Participates in the management of various SaaS and hosted applications, including diagnosing, troubleshooting, and initiating corrective actions.
- Analyze requirements and develop functional requirements and/or solution design documents.
- Collaborate with business, vendors and other stakeholders in problem definition, business case development, creation of requirement documentation.
- Develop, perform, and document complete user acceptance testing to support project implementation and BAU Change Management Process.
- Liaise with internal business and IT groups in performing support activities, system configuration and enhancement requests.
- Interface with external software vendors for product issue troubleshooting and resolution; initiating Service Requests (SR's) as necessary with other 3rd Party Vendors
- Collaborate with technical and security architects to evaluate risk and recommend remediation.
- Provide root cause analysis for any systems or process issues, ensuring remediation plans are devised, discussed, and agreed on, and results are in permanent resolution of issues.
What you bring
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience as a Systems Analyst supporting financial back-office systems.
- 5+ years' hands-on Financials experience in at least one of key systems (Zuora strongly preferred, Kyriba, COUPA etc.)
- Exposure to SAP ERP is preferable.
- 3-5 years of experience implementing software.
- 5+ years financial process knowledge, configuration, and hands-on experience in various areas (Billing, Procure to Pay, Treasury) to translate business requirements into systems.
- Experience handling cross-functional projects from Internal systems, integrations to Billing, ERP systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, and facilitation skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, willing to learn, strong sense of accountability, and a proven track record of delivering results.
- Must work well under pressure, be sensitive to deadlines, be able to interact in a team environment, be able to adapt quickly to change, deep attention to detail and possess excellent analytical, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Must be able to troubleshoot, resolve, and communicate solutions for system issues to the business.
- Advanced Excel skills required
- You'll report to: Senior Finance Systems Manager
- Direct reports: 3 Directors and 1 Senior Manager
- Team: [Core Team] - [Sub-Team]
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from the following locations as we encourage our teams to diversify; EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
- Interview with hiring manager
- Interview with team members
- Interview with team members
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.