Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Complex and meaningful challenges — solving them will enable people and businesses to live and operate in any country of the world.
- A lot of freedom to organize your work and life — you are not bound to daily standups, we keep most stuff async, but see each other weekly.
- Competitive salary, stock options, unlimited PTO and a set of perks and benefits.
- A supportive and kind work environment where we would like you to challenge the dogmas and pursue innovation!
- Strong team of experienced engineers who will support and facilitate your professional growth.
- Exposure to modern processes, tooling and infrastructure setup. We use Kubernetes, GitOps, Terragrunt/Terraform, etc.
What you bring
- Significant experience as a Site Reliability Engineer, which includes architecting, implementing and maintaining a Platform for other teams
- Solid knowledge and experience in Kubernetes, AWS (or similar Cloud Provider) and Terraform
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (GitLab CI is preferred)
- Experience with at least 1 back-end programming language (Elixir, Clojure, Java, Node.js, Python, etc)
- Experience with 1 programming language used to develop SRE tooling (Go, Python)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and self-guidedness
- Curiosity and willingness to learn and develop
- You'll report to: SRE Director
- Team: Engineering
- Location: Anywhere in LATAM
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
- Interview with recruiter
- Exercise stage
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
See how to convert your CV to PDF here.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Something looks off?