Director of Product Management, Marketing Technology
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced product leader in the marketing technology space to be the Director of Product Management. The Director of Product Management will lead building Remitly's Marketing Technology. This role is central to the success of Remitly's customer acquisition and retention goals. Operating at the center of marketing, business, product and technology you will bring to life our marketing strategies, and also help pave the way for new ones that power our growth. The products you build enable our highly global but locally relevant marketing strategies to scale through automation, and data driven decision making and world class customer experiences. You will own the end-to-end conceptualization and delivery of these capabilities and ensure these outcomes are sustainable. You will be reporting to the Director, Consumer products.
- Assess our current strategic approach and execution, use the business strategy and goals to then partner with product, engineering and marketing leadership to define the vision for MarTech for the next 3-5 years.
- Create and execute the product strategy autonomously from business objectives and drive down ambiguity
- Identify when, where and how we should be building our marketing technology stack, and how we integrate with 3rd party technologies to accomplish goals
- Bring deep expertise of MarTech and be at the forefront of industry practices and trends that support and enhance our marketing goals
- Operate as a strong cross functional partner to engineering, analytics, legal, marketing and business teams to define and execute objectives that meet their goals
- Mentor, coach, hire and develop talent on your team and those around you
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in the product management discipline in MarTech product
- Led a B2C company that does a combination of performance marketing, brand awareness, offline marketing in a global / multi region business
- At least 5+ years hiring and managing a team of Product Managers
- Scaled a business beyond a startup to enable sustainable growth
- Technical savvy with marketing systems and ability to partner closely with marketing and product leadership
- Experience leading a product team or cross-functional team
- Flexible and collaborative approach to problem solving and ideation in a highly ambiguous environment
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $190,000-$213,500. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.