Senior Product Manager, Finance Data Platform
Senior Product Manager, Finance Data Platform
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The Finance Data Platform team supports Remitly's mission by building products that ensure the accuracy, auditability, and timeliness of financial data. Our products enable Finance to manage risks, create accurate and timely financial reports, and scale Remitly’s business across remittance and new products.
As the Senior Product Manager for Finance's Analytical Data, you will create a product strategy and roadmap for a cross-product platform that provides Finance with discoverable, usable, and governed data for our millions of customers' transactions, loans, and financial activity. You will accomplish this by working with engineers and internal customers across Treasury, Accounting and Remitly product teams. You will report to the product lead for Finance Products.
- Drive the product strategy, roadmap and execution for Finance’s analytical data needs, informed by a deep understanding of your customers and collaboration with Remitly product teams
- Own the analytical data product lifecycle including intake of analytics needs, product requirements, testing, launch and ongoing data governance
- Deliver products that address cross-Finance data needs, including regulatory compliance and leadership decision making, such as a CFO-level weekly metrics review
- Partner with cross-functional teams, such as Data Engineering, to determine the right platform, architecture, and tooling for Finance’s analytical data needs
- Align multiple engineering teams on goals and ensure we make the right trade-offs between incremental delivery and long-term sustainability
- Define success metrics that measure the impact of the team's products on the desired financial outcomes
- 5+ years product management experience partnering with engineering teams
- Experience in a data-heavy domain with strong data/analytical skills, e.g. SQL, Tableau
- Experience in Finance, Treasury, Accounting, or similar
- Experience developing a product roadmap and strategy in a technical domain
- Ability to drive consensus across stakeholder groups, up to the executive level
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details: The starting base salary range for this position is typically $151,600 - $189,500. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.