Senior Product Manager, AdTech
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As the Senior Product Manager for Privacy & Ad Tech at Remitly you will report to the Group Product Manager for AdTech. You will be pivotal in steering our advertising technology programs while ensuring the utmost respect for user data privacy. Your primary mission will be to oversee and refine our ad tech stack, guaranteeing its scalability, reliability, and unwavering compliance with data privacy regulations. You will be in charge of striking a good balance between having marketing campaigns maximize conversion efficiency while having the highest standards of data privacy, building Remitly's reputation as a brand that values integrity and earns customer trust through every interaction.
Two High Impact Initiatives You Will Champion Are:
- Evolution of Marketing Event Architecture: Transform our event architecture into a state-of-the-art, privacy-compliant system. This architecture will streamline marketing optimization events, securely pass 1st party data to publishers, and provide insights into micro-segments crucial for campaign optimization. By spearheading this, you will empower our marketing team to execute campaigns that are effective, cost efficient and respectful of user privacy.
- Privacy-First Product Experience: Design and implement a product-centric system that allows Remitly to scalably manage diverse customer experiences, especially in light of the expanding global presence and evolving privacy regulations. This initiative aims to ensure that our platform can swiftly adapt, providing users with transparent, easy-to-navigate experiences that prioritize their data rights and privacy.
Beyond these initiatives, you will be proactive in identifying future technological requirements, endorse the optimal utilization of our ad tech, and remain updated on shifts in privacy laws to ensure continuous compliance and safeguarding of customer data.
Central to your role will be bridging the gap between regulatory compliance and customer trust. At Remitly, we believe that data privacy isn't just about ticking boxes; it's about making our customers feel safe and secure. You will play a crucial role in transforming data privacy from a mere regulatory requirement to a brand-winning aspect, ensuring that every Remitly customer feels valued and protected.
- Develop and execute the product roadmap and strategy for our Privacy and AdTech, aligning it with Remitly's growth plans and overall mission.
- Oversee the entire lifecycle of the product, from concept to execution, measurement, and insights. Your goal is to build and drive the adoption of technology that serves the needs of our customers.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Legal, Privacy & Compliance and other cross functional teams to define technical requirements and translate them into robust customer-winning solutions
- Manage our comprehensive technology stack across diverse areas of marketing, such as campaign optimization, customer segmentation, privacy platform, etc
- Ensure the scalability and reliability of our marketing technology infrastructure, while maintaining strict adherence to data privacy standards. Anticipate future needs, support effective use, and adapt to changes in privacy laws to ensure ongoing compliance and customer data protection.
- 7+ years of Product Management experience includes building product roadmap and product strategy.
- 2+ years preferred experience in Advertising or Marketing technology Domain.
- 2+ years experience with customer data privacy (GDPR, CCPA)
- Knowledge of Ad Tech stack architecture and scalable management of Privacy compliance, including but not limited to data management, analytics tools, and customer segmentation
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively with marketing, engineering, legal and different business functions
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems
- Unlimited paid time off, subject to approval
- Great compensation package
- Health insurance
- Commuter benefit
- Learn and development benefits (3000+ free online courses available)
- Corridor Travel Benefit Reimbursement.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $139,060-$180,00. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more.
information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.