Principal Technical Program Manager - Customer Success
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
About the Role:
Do you love complex problems and having the opportunity to have impact? Are you passionate about product planning and project management? Do you want choice in how you work (#LI-Hybrid)? Remitly is looking for a Principal Technical Program Manager to help lead Customer Success Tooling projects across multiple teams.
As the Principal Technical Program Manager for Customer Success Tooling, you will coordinate the integration of Customer Success systems across the entire company. You will work with teams to understand their needs and coordinate technical projects while many of the components being built are in-flight. You will understand our full tech stack and how Customer Success systems integrate and you will work with the most senior engineers at Remitly to create clear plans and track and report on delivery of those plans.
You will manage technical projects to include schedule management, dependency management, intake and scope tracking, managing change, delivery risk management and presenting to executive audiences in review forums. You will also contribute to the evolution of centrally managed product planning and delivery frameworks. You will report to the Director of Technical Program Management.
If you are a technical project manager that excels in a startup like environment (but also looking to help mature and scale how we work), and where teamwork, delivery and customer-focused solutions are paramount, we are excited to work with you!
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering and other partners to create project plans and ensure the delivery of them in the timeframes committed.
- Contribute to the evolution of scalable technical project management processes for all product and engineering teams at Remitly while also optimizing for the success of Customer Success Tooling projects.
- Promote project management best practices and show leadership in this area.
- Grow junior Technical Program Managers.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of technical project management experience including leading development of reliable, available and scalable distributed systems (preferably related to big-data or financial systems).
- Experience building great relationships with partners such as Product Managers, Analysts, Accountants or Data Scientists.
- Experience building complex technical roadmaps with many dependencies across multiple VP level organizations and then accomplishing those plans.
- Experience making difficult tradeoffs, balancing short and long-term priorities.
- Experience mentoring Technical Program Managers up to Senior levels.
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $144,000 - $180,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.