Principal Product Manager, Customer Success
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The Customer Success Product team is looking for an experienced, creative Principal Product Manager, to lead our organization-wide effort of building solutions to delight Customers across the world by resolving their issues quickly and with high accuracy. You will report into the Director, Digital Support Product.
You will lead the vision for our issue classification and channel strategy. The Digital Support team designs experiences for millions of customers and defines and builds products that use machine learning and artificial intelligence to predict, anticipate, and respond to customers’ needs – resolving their issues in an automated fashion and on the best channel. These products automate support in multiple channels and platforms including chat and messaging platforms, social media channels, and phone. You will lead both the strategy and delivery of your roadmap, defining projects from concept to execution as a product owner. Your work, in partnership with engineers, designers, business analytics, will meaningfully contribute to Remitly's overall strategy by delivering on the promises we make to our customers and establishing customer service as an essential differentiator for our business.
- Lead the Customer Success issue classification and channel strategy
- Develop product strategy, road mapping and prioritization
- Be a customer advocate; use customer feedback, data analysis and market research to develop and deliver product features
- Work with designers to define interaction, design and UI requirements and priorities
- Set up and analyze A/B tests and provide comprehensive test readouts with well thought through recommendations
- Manage team OKRs in partnership with our engineering team, and manage cross-teams alignment.
- Engage with partners to understand customer and business needs to inform priorities, sequencing and roadmap.balance delivery against development costs.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in product management with at least 3 years experience in machine learning or artificial intelligence
- Experience motivating cross-functional teams; ideally across software engineering, UX design, UI and growth, with an understanding of how things work within those domains
- Ability to use data in decision-making
- Experience setting and accomplishing product strategy, road-mapping, and prioritization
- Experience leading teams using the Agile, lean, and kanban methodologies
- Experience working with design teams and have a toolbox of frameworks and methods for different aspects of product management
- Experience working with engineers to make tough technical tradeoffs and you can sweat the details to understand the impacts of these tradeoffs and find a careful balance between short-term outcomes and long-term effects.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $153,190 - $202,210. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.