Product Manager, Transfer Experience
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
We are looking for an outstanding candidate for the Product Manager role within the consumer Product Team leading the development of one of our core experiences, creating a delightful user experience that's tailored to our users needs allowing our customers to engage with our growing suite of products.
You will play a critical role in shaping the future vision for how our ecosystem of products come together. You will build an understanding for the customer pain points, build a strategy and roadmap to address those opportunities and lead the team to execute on the roadmap. This position is key in driving product-led growth at Remitly and ensuring we continue on our path being the most trusted remittance platform in the world.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will do this by partnering with engineers, designers, marketers, and analysts to craft product experiences that deliver products at a global scale.
- Develop and execute product strategy, road-mapping, and prioritization
- Be a customer advocate; leverage customer feedback, data analysis and market research to develop and deliver product features
- Work with designers to define interaction, design and UI requirements and priorities
- Set up and analyze A/B tests and provide comprehensive test readouts with well thought through recommendations
- Own team OKRs in partnership with our engineering team, and manage cross-teams alignment.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand customer and business needs to inform priorities, sequencing and roadmap.
- 6+ years of relevant experience product management
- 4+ years experience building consumer-facing products
- Experience motivating cross-functional teams; ideally across software engineering, UX design, UI and growth, with an understanding of how things work within those domains
- Experience with large-scale web, e-commerce applications/mobile applications and have qualitative and quantitative customer development expertise
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; proven ability to leverage data in decision making
- Experience setting and executing product strategy, road-mapping, and prioritization
- Experience leading teams using the agile, lean, and kanban methodologies
- Experience working with design teams and have a toolbox of frameworks and methods for different aspects of product management
- Experience working with engineers to make tough technical tradeoffs and you can sweat the details to understand the impacts of these tradeoffs and find a careful balance between short-term outcomes and long-term effects.
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $116,000-$145,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.