Sr Growth Marketing Associate- Seattle or US Remote
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Sr Growth Marketing Associate - Paid Media to join our Digital Growth Marketing Team. You will report to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager working with the team to support customer acquisition efforts on digital channels, with a focus on Paid Social channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube). As a member of the team you will get direct hands-on experience learning the fundamentals of growth marketing and will work on projects that directly affect our customers and business. The job can be fully remote, onsite in Seattle, WA or a hybrid.
- Support end-to-end Paid Social performance marketing campaign management through campaign analysis, optimizations, and reporting to maximize Return on investment. You will eventually lead the program.
- Develop new strategies for Paid Social programs and implement them.
- Lead campaign measurement and A/B testing. Learn and implement campaign analysis best practices using platform and internal data.
- Work directly with our creative team and be responsible for creative management, including reviews, execution, reporting and testing roadmaps. Support the scaling of our dynamic creative solution on Facebook.
- Work across the marketing team on projects related to building campaigns based on ideas, insights and opportunities to improve performance.
- Support other Growth Marketing team members with other non-Paid Social related projects and new channel testing.
- 2+ years of experience managing paid digital customer acquisition campaigns (Facebook, YouTube).
- Experience running paid media campaigns across different stages of a customer journey.
- Direct experience managing A/B test roadmaps.
- Familiarity with Facebook Commerce Manager a plus.
- Competency with Excel or Google Sheet (maintain or use functions and formulas).
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details: The starting base pay for this position is typically $74,000-$92,500. In the U.S., Remitly Employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Something looks off?