Senior Product Manager
Posted on Friday, October 29, 2021
Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 55 countries. Our platform empowers billions of credit card transactions and has enabled customers to recover nearly $1 billion in revenue in 2022.
Recurly is backed by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused private equity firm with over $10 billion in capital commitments. The partnership offers Recurly access to significant capital and resources to make continued investments in technology and platform innovation and expand our go-to-market initiatives.
Recurly is a leading subscription management platform at the forefront of the booming “subscription economy”. We power subscriptions for clients like SlingTV, CBS Interactive, BarkBox, and many more! We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with a passion to deliver technology that customers love.
We are seeking a Sr. Product Manager to own and grow a new Recurly product that centralizes subscriptions across all merchant channels and platforms into a single source of truth within Recurly. This role will be responsible for managing and executing on a roadmap that drives product growth as well as being the face of the product responsible for enabling product sales and adoption.
Headquartered in San Francisco, and an office in Boulder, Recurly is hiring remotely across the US depending on role and experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing generative research and competitive analysis to identify specific opportunities and outcomes that drive growth
- Drafting pricing strategies, business cases, and revenue plans that clearly outline how specific growth opportunities and outcomes will be achieved
- Validating roadmaps with target customers and markets
- Defending AND evangelizing strategic roadmaps and plans to key internal and external stakeholders/merchants
- Developing functional flows, user journeys, high level requirements, and items on the roadmap that Technology can use to determine technical feasibility, high level effort, and resource/team allocation
- Collaborating with Technology to determine how key roadmap items will be delivered
- Documenting and evangelizing the what and why behind each roadmap initiative for/to Product Marketing and customer facing teams so they can speak to the value and benefit (i.e. the “so what’) of roadmap initiatives
- Being THE subject matter expert and acting as the “mini-CEO” of your product area to drive product sales, adoption, and growth.
- Measuring whether roadmap initiatives are achieving desired outcomes and iterating on lessons learnedLiving and breathing in data and research, Google Docs, Spreadsheets, and Slides
- 5+ years experience as a product manager taking new products and features from zero to one for B2B SaaS companies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that drive clarity and influence at the C-suite level as well drive successful collaboration and alignment across different levels of stakeholders across engineering, legal, compliance, marketing, operations, and finance.
- Experience collaborating with engineering and technology teams to drive product development Self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership to drive product success
- Experience with multi platform app stores a HUGE plus
- Payments background a must
Benefits & Compensation:
As a full-time employee, Recurly offers competitive benefits programs, perks and options designed to fit your needs and the needs of your family. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits and a menu from which to choose options that work best for you and eligible dependents. We also offer life insurance, short and long-term disability, hospital indemnity, critical illness coverage, employee accident protection, health savings account (HSA) with company contribution & flexible spending account (FSA) options, employee assistance program, Legal and Pet Insurance.
Other perks may include:
Optional remote or in office work
401(k) Retirement Plan and company match
Flex Time Off
Monthly internet stipend
The anticipated salary range for this position is $150,000 - $180,000. Compensation offered will depend upon job-related factors including relevant experience, skills and geography.
Recurly is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law. Recurly is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com
See more open positions at Recurly
Something looks off?