Manager, Sales Development
Sales & Business Development
Broomfield, CO, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Recurly, Inc., a SaaS company, provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 55 countries. Our platform empowers billions of credit card transactions and has enabled customers to recover nearly $1 billion in revenue in 2022.
Recurly is backed by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused private equity firm with over $10 billion in capital commitments. The partnership offers Recurly access to significant capital and resources to make continued investments in technology and platform innovation and expand our go-to-market initiatives.
We are growing! Join us to make subscriptions a competitive advantage for businesses worldwide. Are you looking to join a company in a hyper-growth market where every single day provides an opportunity to learn something new, inspire others and to be inspired? Do you feel excited about having a significant impact on growth? Then, don’t wait any longer and join us!
We are looking for a strong Sales Leader to guide and manage a team of Sales Development Representatives to lead the team that drives new business to our sales funnel. You will have the opportunity to refine and perfect our processes, work closely with prospects and have a direct impact on the sales of the entire organization. We are looking for someone who is excited to step in and lead by example!
- Manage a team of motivated Sales Development Representatives
- Provide direct coaching and mentoring with the team in day-to-day calls and activities to demonstrate best practices and skills
- Create and improve on inbound conversion, improve MQL - S2 conversions in partnership with Demand Generation and Sales
- Build out outbound SDR team and ABM playbook (using 6sense, Zoominfo and other enablement tools)
- Build and manage reports to track success metrics of quota attainment, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Work cross-department with Marketing and Business Development to track campaign effectiveness and marketing lead generation
- Coach individuals on opportunity qualification, productivity, time management, and meeting established activity objectives and quotas
- Conduct weekly 1:1 and group coaching by listening to calls and providing feedback; leading regular team meetings that include pitch practice and forecasting
- Prospecting and identifying qualified sales opportunities
- Team-player mentality, mature, hard-working, accountable with business acumen, professionalism, and the ability to be authoritative when necessary
- 5+ years direct sales management and/or sales development management within enterprise software companies
- Must possess strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills and have experience developing strong internal and external business relationships across various functions and departments
- Data-driven, continually leveraging insights to drive optimization and performance improvement
- Demonstrates professionalism, integrity, assertiveness, adapts quickly to change, and as a catalyst influencing others
- Experience selling a B2B, SaaS technology
- Successful track record in meeting sales quota objectives
- Advanced understanding of and experience in strategic selling
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
Benefits & Compensation:
As a full-time employee, Recurly offers competitive benefits programs, perks and options designed to fit your needs and the needs of your family. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits and a menu from which to choose options that work best for you and eligible dependents. We also offer life insurance, short and long-term disability, hospital indemnity, critical illness coverage, employee accident protection, health savings account (HSA) with company contribution & flexible spending account (FSA) options, employee assistance program, Legal and Pet Insurance.
Other perks may include:
Optional remote or in office work
401(k) Retirement Plan and company match
Flex Time Off
Monthly internet stipend
The anticipated salary range for this position is $90,000 - $100,000 (with eligible commission of $30,000 - $40,000). Compensation offered will depend upon job-related factors including relevant experience, skills and geography.
Recurly is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law. Recurly is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com