Engineering Leader, Product Development
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2022
Recurly, Inc., a SaaS company, provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 55 countries. Our platform empowers billions of credit card transactions and has enabled customers to recover nearly $1 billion in revenue in 2022.
Recurly is backed by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused private equity firm with over $10 billion in capital commitments. The partnership offers Recurly access to significant capital and resources to make continued investments in technology and platform innovation and expand our go-to-market initiatives.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Recurly is hiring remotely across the US depending on role and experience.
Recurly is looking for an Engineering Manager, Product Development for our SaaS Revenue Recognition Product.
- Drive the engineering and architecture that enables our enterprise-wide Revenue Recognition platform to drive business value and customer success
- Build and deliver high scale and reliability engineering
- Be a part of the engineering team responsible for data design, prototype, and development of data pipelines
- Develop and operationalize enterprise wide data policies, standards and procedures
- Lead implementation of internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
- Drive data security program to ensure best in class security protection techniques in compliance with required legal and regulatory policy
- Create or leverage Enterprise Data APIs to support new product development
- Collaborate with software engineering leaders to strategize, analyze, develop and test functional requirements
- Senior level experience in a Saas environment
- Hands on development experience ideally in Golang, Java or Python
- Good understanding of MySql and complex queries
- Excellent analytic skills associated with working on unstructured datasets
- Experience in managing highly-scalable products
- Some Cloud exposure
- Experience leading a team of engineers
Nice to Have
- Accounting knowledge - Revenue Recognition, ASC 606/IFRS 15 or Finance/Fintech Background is a big plus
As a full-time employee, Recurly offers competitive benefits programs, perks and options designed to fit your needs and the needs of your family. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits and a menu from which to choose options that work best for you and eligible dependents. We also offer life insurance, short and long-term disability, hospital indemnity, critical illness coverage, employee accident protection, health savings account (HSA) with company contribution & flexible spending account (FSA) options, employee assistance program, Legal and Pet Insurance.
Other perks may include:
Optional remote or in office work
401(k) Retirement Plan and company match
Flex Time Off
Monthly internet stipend
The anticipated salary range for this position is $180,000 - $265,000. Compensation offered will depend upon job-related factors including relevant experience, skills and geography.
Recurly is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law. Recurly is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com