RealtyMogul was founded in 2012 with a mission to empower investors to live the lives they want by generating wealth through real estate investing.
On the Platform, investors pool their money together to invest in commercial real estate deals they may not normally have access to on their own including multifamily, office, retail, industrial and ground-up development. And the best part? The real estate companies manage the properties, providing a truly passive real estate investing experience.
Investors can also invest in one of two REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts), giving them access to a portfolio of professionally managed properties that can potentially pay monthly or quarterly cash distributions.
Since 2012, RealtyMogul members have collectively invested over $1 billion into over $5.9 billion of real estate nationwide, including 29,000+ apartment units (as of February 28, 2023).
About Your Role
We are looking for a talented, energetic, and ambitious Product Manager to join our team. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing on our product strategy, with a focus on creating innovative products and solutions for current and future customers. You will develop a full view of our customers, and recommend valuable, delightful products and features for RealtyMogul to build.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, exec, marketing, and operations to ensure the successful launch and growth of our products. If you are passionate about building exciting new products, and have an interest in real estate, alternative investments, and/or fintech in general, apply today – we’d love to meet you!
This role is remote (we are a fully remote company).
You must be eligible to work in the U.S.
What You’ll Do
- Work with product leadership to develop and execute RealtyMogul’s product strategy
- Develop a full view of the customer, and use that knowledge to recommend and implement value-add products and features
- Collaborate with exec, marketing, operations, and other business teams to ensure alignment with company goals and vision
- Work with engineering and design teams to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape
- Monitor product performance and user feedback, and use data to drive product improvements and feature enhancements
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize feature development based on business impact and customer value
- Communicate product updates and progress to stakeholders and senior leadership
Who You Are
- 2-4 years of product management experience, preferably in fintech, real estate, big tech, and/or marketplaces
- Passion for real estate, alternative investments, crowdfunding, or related areas
- Proven track record of successfully launching and growing products in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Technical skills including coding and/or analytics: you should understand how modern web applications are defined, designed and built, and how to define, measure, and communicate the success of these applications
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, marketing, and operations
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Data-driven approach to decision making and problem solving
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM)
Something looks off?