Range is a fast, flexible, revolutionary wealth management platform. We give people an all-in-one place to live their best financial life. From buying a house to retiring early or taking care of family — members can get answers to their questions anytime and feel confident that their money is working for them.
Our team is full of all-stars who love to disrupt, collaborate, and build the next big thing in WealthTech. Join us as we make financial wellness accessible for millions more people!
About the role
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for driving the end-to-end design process. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that our products are both visually stunning and user-friendly. You will work closely with product managers and stakeholders to ensure that your designs align with our business objectives, competitive landscape, and user needs.
What you’ll do with us
- Build and implement product strategies to implement the company vision
- Retrieve and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Collaborate with our engineering team to create product plans and roadmaps
- Prepare and manage product requirements documents (PRD)
- Make recommendations to expand product base and vision
What will set you apart
- 7+ years experience
- Strong understanding of design systems
- Figma is your native language
- Works effectively with their PM, eng team and design counterparts
- Previous experience with a consumer facing product
- Strong problem-solving skills with creative approach
- BS or BA in design or other related area preferred, but not required
- Fintech experience
- Startup experience
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- 401k plan
- Remote-first workplace
- Technology allowance
- Flexible PTO
- Top of Market Pay
- Paid parental leave
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
Range is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve.