Senior Product Marketing Manager | Enterprise
Ramp is building the next generation of finance tools—from corporate cards and expense management, to bill payments and accounting integrations—designed to save businesses time and money with every click. Over 12,000 customers cut their expenses by 3.5% per year and close their books 8x faster by switching to the Ramp platform.
Founded in 2019, Ramp powers the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment software in America and enables billions of dollars of purchases each year. Ramp continues to grow quickly, more than doubling its revenue run rate in the first half of 2022.
Valued at $8.1 billion, Ramp's investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, General Catalyst, and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The Ramp team comprises talented leaders from leading financial services and fintech companies—Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Capital One—as well as technology companies such as Meta, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instacart. Ramp was named Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in North America in 2023 and #5 on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
About the Role
As a Product Marketing Manager focused on our enterprise segment, your role will be pivotal in supporting Ramp's largest customers and finance leaders, aligning our comprehensive product offerings with their specific needs and complex up-market requirements. By collaborating closely with sales, product, growth, and customer success teams, you'll drive the success of Ramp's enterprise solutions, covering GTM strategy, positioning, messaging, product launches, sales enablement, and competitive. With your contribution, we will ensure the success of our customers and our organization within the enterprise segment, ultimately driving unparalleled revenue growth for Ramp.
- Conduct market research and analysis to understand customer needs, competitive landscape, and market trends in the enterprise finance segment.
- Support in the development and execution of the enterprise go-to-market strategy as the lead within Product Marketing, collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Create compelling and differentiated positioning, messaging, and value propositions to speak our enterprise customers' language.
- Gather competitive intelligence to inform product strategies and create compete assets to differentiate our offerings.
- Deeply partner with Enterprise Sales, Sales Engineering, and Account Management to create sales enablement, sales playbooks, and critical assets to support the entire enterprise sales and customer success cycle.
- Drive enterprise awareness, acquisition, conversion, and revenue through the cross-functional development of thought leadership, content creation, events and webinars assets, and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with product management on launching and delivering enterprise innovations to the market.
- Support enterprise pricing strategies based on market dynamics and customer segmentation.
- Support field marketing efforts, including events and public speaking, and creation of engaging content.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 4 years of proven experience as a B2B marketer, preferably in SaaS
- The ability to distill complex information into understandable, actionable, persuasive assets that helps enterprise decision makers grasp the value of Ramp for their finance teams.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Customer-centric with experience in generating qualitative and quantitative insights and using those insights to inform your marketing strategies
- Hands-on capability to create a range of enterprise marketing assets, including content, sales playbooks, events content, and succinct slide pitch-decks
- Outstanding executive communication, collaboration and influencing skills
Nice To Haves
- MBA or BS in economics, computer science, MIS, or related STEM field
- Experience working first hand in sales as a quota carrying account executive, or similar
- Experience working in hyper-growth startups and/or technology companies
- Domain expertise in the financial and accounting software space
- The annual salary/OTE range for the target level for this role is $140,250-$165,000 + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- One Medical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match)
- Please note only 401k contributions made while employed by Ramp are eligible for an employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Fertility HRA Up to $5,000 per year
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Wellness stipend
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Pet insurance
Something looks off?