Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2022
- Upgrade/Manage/Maintain existing Servers and Systems.
- Verify system designs adhere to company architecture standards.
- Provide recommendations on options, risks, costs, and benefits for systems designs.
- Collaborate with team members to develop project support plans, schedules, and assignments.
- Translates business and function requirements into technical specifications that support integrated and sustainable designs.
- Serve as a liaison with business partners, internal resources, and solutions.
- Collaborate with IT/Dev teams and key business partners to troubleshoot complex systems and provide solutions, as appropriate.
- Create and review technical documentation.
- The love of all things electronic. If it’s got a power source, you can figure it out how to run Doom on it.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- 5+ years Systems Engineer experience.
- 5+ years Windows Server Experience
- 3+ years working with PowerShell.
- Experience working in an organization using ticketing and change control systems.
- Experience with Windows and Linux Operating systems.
- Experience with Virtualization and Containerization.
- Nutanix AHV, VMWare, Docker, OpenShift, etc
- Experience working with Backups as well as Disaster Recovery Solutions.
- Experience with Nutanix Native toolsets
- Prism Central, Calm, Flow
- Proficiency leveraging packet-analysis tools and network analytics platforms to troubleshoot or characterize network traffic using tools like Wireshark.
- Knowledge of scripting languages Python, Bash/shell.
- Knowledge of virtual and physical load balancing. A-10, F-5, etc.
- Working with Office365 tools including Exchange, Intune, etc.
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code (IAC) tools like Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Chocolaty etc.
- 3+ years working with automation tools.
See more open positions at QRails
Something looks off?