Advanced - HR Coordinator
As passionate about our people as we are about our mission.
What We’re All About:
Q2 is proud of delivering our mobile banking platform and technology solutions, globally, to more than 22 million end users across our 1,300 financial institutions and fintech clients. At Q2, our mission is simple: Build strong, diverse communities by strengthening their financial institutions. We accomplish that by investing in the communities where both our customers and employees serve and live.
What Makes Q2 Special?
Being as passionate about our people as we are about our mission. We celebrate our employees in many ways, including our “Circle of Awesomeness” award ceremony and day of employee celebration among others! We invest in the growth and development of our team members through ongoing learning opportunities, mentorship programs, internal mobility, and meaningful leadership relationships. We also know that nothing builds trust and collaboration like having fun. We hold an annual Dodgeball for Charity event at our Q2 Stadium in Austin, inviting other local companies to play, and community organizations we support to raise money and awareness together.
Q2 is seeking a skilled, energetic, and driven HR Coordinator - Advanced Level with a passion for people and ability to operate in a highly dynamic environment. This role will work out of the Austin, Texas corporate office. In this role, you will partner with the HR Business Partner Team and broader People Team to support People processes with an eye for creating efficiency, consistency, and accuracy. This role is fast-paced and demands someone who can think on their feet while paying close attention to details and confidentiality. If this sounds exciting to you, then this would be a fantastic opportunity to continue growing your HR career with a quickly expanding global company!
- Maintain digital employee files and support audit and compliance efforts to ensure all necessary documentation is timely, accurate and complete.
- Assist with contractor on-boarding and employee off-boarding and other employee changes, including creating and processing of required forms both in and out of Workday, working in partnership with Payroll, Benefits and other internal teams.
- Support the global new hire background check process from beginning to end, including monitoring of results and maintenance of records.
- Support US immigration and relocation processes, in partnership with the HR Business Partners and external vendors.
- In partnership with the Data Analytics team, understand and support the creation and ongoing maintenance department reporting & HR metrics.
- Provide front-line customer service to Q2 employees and managers, including interpretation and explanation of People policies and procedures.
- Partner effectively, build trust and continually develop cross-functional relationships with other departments or functions, including Payroll, Benefits, and Talent Acquisition, to ensure effective communication and cooperation between teams.
- Coordinate other HR functions such as scheduling meetings, HR events, etc. and coordinate training sessions as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Support the Culture and Community programs with event preparations, communications, vendor management, and ad hoc project needs
- Partner with the Belonging and Inclusion lead to provide assistance with employee resource group events (virtual and onsite), roadmap planning
- Offer talent management and talent development teams administrative support with online training registrations including scheduling, roster management, etc.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- 5+ years of HR administration experience in a fast-paced HR environment
- 5+ years hands-on experience in an HRIS system (particularly in records management and data retrieval); Workday experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred to support ongoing career growth
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Strong understanding of how to handle confidential information with discretion and sensitivity
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local legal requirements in Texas (multi state preferred) and human resources processes and best practices
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Evidence of exceptional relationship-building and communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and drive; comfort working autonomously as well as working in teams
Health & Wellness
Hybrid & Remote Work Opportunities
Flexible Time Off
Career Development & Mentoring Programs
Generous Retirement Benefit Plans, including a company-matching HSA program.
Health & Wellness Benefits, including a 12-weeks of parental leave for eligible new parents
Community Volunteering & Company Philanthropy Programs
Employee Peer Recognition Programs – “You Earned it”
How We Give Back to the Community:
You can learn more about our Q2 Spark Program, Q2 Philanthropy fund, and our employee volunteering programs on our Q2 Community page. Q2 supports dozens of wide-reaching organizations, such as the African American Leadership Institute, Ladders for Leaders, and The Trevor Project, promoting diversity and success in leadership and technology. Other deserving beneficiaries include Resource Center helping LGBTQ communities, JDRF, and Homes for our Troops, a group helping veterans rebuild their lives with specially adapted homes.
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.