Member Operations and Experience Specialist
Public.com is an investing platform that helps people become better investors. Members can build a diverse portfolio of stocks, ETFs, and crypto within a single platform.
On Public, ownership unlocks an experience of content and education, contextual to their portfolio, created by a million+ strong community of investors, creators and analysts.
Public puts investors first, and doesn’t sell trades to market makers or take money from Payment for Order Flow (PFOF).
We announced our Series D funding round of $220 million in Feb. 2021, just two months after our Series C round. Our investors include Accel, Greycroft, (the original investors in Venmo) and Lakestar, as well as Will Smith (Dreamers VC), Tony Hawk, The Chainsmokers’ Mantis VC; NFL star J.J. Watt, NYU Stern professor and entrepreneur Scott Galloway, business executive Dick Parsons, Business Class founder Sophia Amoruso, and Shari Redstone’s Advancit Capital.
What you’ll do:
The Public Customer Experience team is looking for a CX Member Experience Specialist to help support the CX team. As a Customer Experience Representative, you will be responsible for serving our members across all support channels and providing legendary service. We're talking about the kind of legendary service that earns awards, news coverage, goes viral and most importantly makes people happy. This will take place live chat, email, social media, random acts of kindness, handwritten notes, proactive check-ins, being a great teammate, doing the right thing and behind the scenes support working with compliance and the engineers.
There will be an expectation to go into the office two days a week. We will also be requiring employees to be licensed within 6 months of their start date.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in financial services
- Licensed, with a S7 and S63 or S66.
- High degree of comfort or ability to learn and leverage technology to serve members.
- Build and review processes for yourself, team and Public to serve members after identifying root-cause issues.
- Professionally develop yourself and others to meet evolving product needs and service needs of members.
- Obsessed with creating positive experiences and customer-obsessed.
- Creative problem solver and advocate for our members
- Desire to learn and strong interest in Fin Tech and serving members’ investing goals.
- Active Public member (sign up today!)
- Other licenses- 55, 9,10, 4
Financial advisory experience
- Agile training or background
Public is an equal employment opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We celebrate people of all race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.