Account Executive (Commercial)
With incredible growth over the past year, ProsperOps is expanding our sales team and looking for an exceptional Account Executive to focus on our Commercial and Mid Market segment. As a Commercial Account Executive, you'll drive ProsperOps’ growth by leading the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to close. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of SaaS sales experience selling to mid enterprise and software companies using cloud at scale. This role reports to the Head of Sales.
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
- Communicate the value of ProsperOps to senior cloud decision makers
- Manage a complex enterprise sales cycle across various stakeholders
- Present tailored, deep discovery and demos focused on prospect's needs and catered to their business
- Partner with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise
- Generate pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quarterly quota attainment
- Partner with AWS, resellers, and consultants to drive net new business
- 3+ years of demonstrated successful software sales in B2B SaaS and/or Cloud for a high growth company that was entering into the enterprise space
- Demonstrated experience and success in outbound prospecting
- Enterprise sales experience calling and selling $50k to $500k ACV solutions
- Experience in the Amazon Web Services and/or Cloud FinOps ecosystem is critical
- Ability to interact, collaborate, and engage with technical decision makers
- Manage CRM (Hubspot) with strong data hygiene
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
ProsperOps is the category leader in autonomous cloud cost optimization, founded by the leaders behind Rackspace's AWS Managed Services Business. We use sophisticated algorithms, AI, and automation to generate world-class savings outcomes for customers, while also minimizing risk. We have over $700MM of AWS compute spend under management and serve sophisticated AWS teams at Drift, Betterment, and Tech Data, as well as leaders in the Gartner Cloud Services Magic Quadrant.
- Work from home (we're a fully remote team)
- Competitive compensation with uncapped commission
- Unlimited PTO
- Career growth opportunities as an individual contributor to team leader
- Opportunity to be part of and shape a start-up culture
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance, 401(k)
Something looks off?