Senior Software Engineer
ProsperOps lives at the intersection of FinOps and AIOps and is building the world’s leading autonomous cloud savings platform. We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to join our Engineering team. Your mission will be to design and develop scalable software solutions that deliver world-class savings outcomes to our customers.
You will report directly to our Head of Engineering and have an opportunity to work on some of our most complex challenges. Our customers trust us to manage hundreds of millions of dollars worth of annual commitments and save tens of millions of dollars each month.
Our platform includes a Vue.js SPA front-end and a .Net Core (C#) back-end. We make extensive use of native AWS platform capabilities (Step Functions, DynamoDB, Athena, and more) and make millions of requests to AWS APIs on behalf of our customers each month.
You should be comfortable working independently with little supervision on a 100% remote team. If you have experience building at-scale solutions and working with the world’s leading public clouds, we’d like to meet you.
- Design and develop high-quality, secure, testable software
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Significant experience working with an at-scale public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and non-relational databases (e.g. DynamoDB)
- Experience leveraging automated testing frameworks (e.g. Jest, NUnit)
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. AWS CloudWatch)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tooling (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Familiarity with Linux system administration
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
ProsperOps is the category leader in autonomous cloud cost optimization, founded by the leaders behind Rackspace's AWS Managed Services Business. We use sophisticated algorithms, AI, and automation to generate world class savings outcomes while minimizing our customers' risk. We are approaching a billion dollars of AWS compute spend under management and serve sophisticated AWS teams like Drift, Betterment, and Tech Data, as well as AWS' largest resellers.
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- Career growth opportunities
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance, 401(k)
- Opportunity to be part of and shape a start-up culture
Something looks off?