Product Marketing Manager
ProsperOps is looking for an experienced startup Product Marketer. Your mission will be to work with the founders to position the company, develop the category, and create messaging/content that nails product/market fit. The ideal candidate demonstrates both technical acumen and story-telling skills. We're looking for insanely curious individuals that have been through the build process at a startup or market analysts that are true subject matter experts in the cloud management space. The opportunity starts as an individual contributor, but can grow as large as you can make it.
- Interview customers to understand challenges, requirements, use cases, and purchase drivers
- Use market and customer intelligence to inform our content, demand, and go-to-market strategies
- Plan, produce, and maintain sales and marketing materials, enablement, and product content
- Manage, support, and coordinate product announcements, feature releases, and related activities
- Develop playbooks and craft compelling messaging aligned to our ICPs and buyer journey
- Refine, maintain, and guide our positioning, segmentation, and messaging
- Experience developing product/market fit for a SaaS product with the enterprise
- 3-5 years in product marketing at a high-growth B2B SaaS or tech-related startup
- Strong writer with technical experience and/or working knowledge of FinOps and AWS
- Curious learner who enjoys researching and gathering intelligence to craft compelling content
- High integrity, positive attitude, and strong work ethic with a Bachelor's Degree
ProsperOps is the category leader in autonomous cloud cost optimization, founded by the leaders behind Rackspace's AWS Managed Services Business. We use sophisticated algorithms, AI, and automation to generate world class savings outcomes while minimizing our customers' risk. We have several hundred million of AWS compute spend under management and serve sophisticated AWS teams at Drift, Betterment, and Tech Data, as well as leaders in the Gartner Cloud Services Magic Quadrant.
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities as an individual contributor to team leader
- Work from home (we're a fully remote team)
- Opportunity to be an early part of and shape a start-up culture
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance, 401(k)
Something looks off?