Director of Sales, Retail & Alternative Channels
ProducePay is a tech-based startup that provides fresh produce farmers with immediate access to financing to help them complete their harvests and grow their businesses. We are seeking a Director of Sales, Retail & Alternative Channels to lead our sales efforts in these areas. In this role, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with key players in the retail industry and alternative channels to expand our reach and grow our business.
As the Director of Sales, Retail & Alternative Channels, you will work closely with our clients and internal teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategies, identify new opportunities and generate revenue. Your ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the farming industry, retailers, and alternative channels is critical to the success of this role.
ProducePay is committed to supporting farmers and improving the quality of fresh produce in the U.S. market. As such, we need a sales leader who shares the same passion and will work tirelessly to promote our mission.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to generate revenue and expand our reach in the retail and alternative channel spaces
- Identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders in the farming industry, retailers, and alternative channels
- Manage and grow existing accounts, including building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless execution of strategies and tactics
- Stay up-to-date with market trends, competitive landscape, and industry best practices
- Track and analyze sales performance metrics to inform decision-making
- Build and manage a high-performing sales team
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in sales, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Demonstrated success in building and managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the retail and alternative channels industries
- Proven ability to develop and execute sales strategies
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for the farming industry and a commitment to improving the quality of fresh produce in the U.S.
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Competitive comp package of base, bonus, and equity
- 401K - company automatically contributes 3%
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Quarterly Volunteer Days
- Pet Insurance
- Unlimited Paid-Time-Off
- Brilliant, motivated, and fun team members