Partnerships Marketing Director
Pontera is a FinTech SaaS company on a mission to help millions of Americans retire better by enabling financial advisors to manage, trade and report on 401(k) and other retirement accounts. Pontera customers range from Fortune 100 financial services firms and large independent broker dealers to small independent RIA’s and advisory firms.
At Pontera, we are proud of our people-first mentality and culture. You will have the unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a team whose mission is to scale Pontera into one of the largest FinTech companies in the world. We have significant funding from some of the most notable venture capital investors, led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, and are in a period of hyper-growth. The next critical step in our trajectory is adding to our world-class team, and that’s where you come in.
Pontera is seeking a marketing leader with deep experience in channel and/or field marketing in the financial services sector (wealth management preferred). As Partnerships Marketing Director, you will be responsible for leading a team to design and execute effective digital and event marketing strategies to drive Pontera adoption by financial advisors associated with our partner wealth management and wealthtech firms.
- Roll up your sleeves and design partner marketing programs to reach, onboard, and engage financial advisory firms associated to our partners
- Lead and grow a team– now 2– to effectively execute tactics including: email and text campaigns, webinars, event sponsorships, partner training programs, content marketing, and more
- Directly collaborate with partners and Pontera marketing and sales leadership to strategize and prioritize marketing programs
- Own the partnerships marketing budget, including our event sponsorships, partner appreciation programs, and associated swag
- Deliver well-researched creative briefs to our content and design team to support your programs while managing partner expectations and timelines
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partner marketing and PR departments to build alignment and commitments
- Track and analyze the performance metrics of partner marketing campaigns, using data-driven insights to optimize and improve campaign effectiveness.
- Stay apprised of industry trends, best practices, and technologies in channel and field marketing to inform experimentation
- Foster a collaborative and high-performing team culture, promoting knowledge sharing, continuous learning, and professional development
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of experience in channel/field marketing in the financial services sector, wealth management a major plus
- Strong understanding of financial advisory firms and their marketing needs, with the ability to develop strategies that resonate with target audiences.
- Highly analytical approach to managing a budget, creating efficient and scalable programs, and driving measurable ROI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with partners and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficiency in marketing tools and platforms, such as CRM systems, marketing automation software, and analytics tools
- Leadership experience, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team, foster collaboration, hire exceptional talent, and drive results.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Compensation: $180,000 to $200,000 annually
- Opportunity: Have a major impact at a fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing the FinTech industry
- Team Culture: A collegial, collaborative, fun work environment with frequent team events
- Equity: All new hires are eligible for equity grant participation
- Healthcare: Comprehensive & affordable insurance benefits with a variety of plan options
- Retirement: 401(k) with employer match & employer-sponsored access to a retirement advisor
- Family Benefits: Paid parental leave & reimbursement program for family planning services (such as fertility treatments, adoption, or surrogacy
- Professional Development: Sponsored learning & development program (to cover classes, certifications, and more!)
- Food Perks: Fully stocked kitchen & lunch reimbursement program
- Work Flexibility: A hybrid office work model (In-Office Tues/Weds/Thurs and WFH Mon/Fri) & generous PTO day
Pontera is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.