Senior Salesforce Administrator
Pontera is a FinTech SaaS company on a mission to help millions of Americans retire better by enabling financial advisors to manage, trade and report on 401(k) and other retirement accounts. Pontera customers range from Fortune 100 financial services firms and large independent broker dealers to small independent RIA’s and advisory firms.
At Pontera, we are proud of our people-first mentality and culture. You will have the unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a team whose mission is to scale Pontera into one of the largest FinTech companies in the world. We have significant funding from some of the most notable venture capital investors, led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, and are in a period of hyper-growth. The next critical step in our trajectory is adding to our world-class team, and that’s where you come in.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator will be the product owner of all sales tech stack and play a critical role in managing the development, utilization, and integration of all tools used by the business development team. CRM (Salesforce) administration is a major component of this role; a successful candidate should have an excellent knowledge of Salesforce’s capabilities and best practices, which they will utilize to drive improvements, build new processes, and optimize our team’s business processes.
This is an incredible opportunity for anyone who is excited about being one of the founding members of Pontera’s RevOps team (will report to our Director of Revenue Operations), who will have the opportunity to build, scale and make an impact across all GTM functions of a hypergrowth FinTech startup.
- Work autonomously to manage, build, deliver and maintain custom Salesforce solutions to support sales, marketing, and customer success processes
- Manage all other tools connected to salesforce (Gong, data enrichment, scheduling, lead routing, BI, and proprietary internal systems)
- Handle ongoing system maintenance, customization/updates, and enhancements to all sales tech stack without interruption to the users
- Lead strategic business systems projects using project management best practices: following a Design, Build, Test, Train, & Deploy process
- Hold regular prioritization meetings with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to understand opportunities for process and systems improvements and capture and document business requirements
- 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator; experience with Salesforce Lightning is a plus
- Experience working with other systems that integrate with SFDC such as Gong, Outreach, Docusign, etc
- Clear demonstration of effective organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies; specific experience with project management tools (any) is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-departmental teams and leaders to manage and execute complex technical projects.
- Strong experience with Excel (Pivot table, vlookup, index match, etc)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and run successful meetings with stakeholders.
- Ability to drive results in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency
WHAT WE OFFER
- Compensation: $120,000 to $140,000 annually
- Opportunity: Have a major impact at a fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing the FinTech industry
- Team Culture: A collegial, collaborative, fun work environment with frequent team events
- Equity: All new hires are eligible for equity grant participation
- Healthcare: Comprehensive & affordable insurance benefits with a variety of plan options
- Retirement: 401(k) with employer match & employer-sponsored access to a retirement advisor
- Family Benefits: Paid parental leave & reimbursement program for family planning services (such as fertility treatments, adoption, or surrogacy
- Professional Development: Sponsored learning & development program (to cover classes, certifications, and more!)
- Food Perks: Fully stocked kitchen & lunch reimbursement program
- Work Flexibility: A hybrid office work model (In-Office Tues/Weds/Thurs and WFH Mon/Fri) & generous PTO day
Pontera is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.