Customer Support Representative
Pontera is a FinTech SaaS company on a mission to help millions of Americans retire better by enabling financial advisors to manage, trade and report on 401(k) and other retirement accounts. Pontera customers range from Fortune 100 financial services firms and large independent broker dealers to small independent RIA’s and advisory firms.
At Pontera, we are proud of our people-first mentality and culture. You will have the unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a team whose mission is to scale Pontera into one of the largest FinTech companies in the world. We have significant funding from some of the most notable venture capital investors, led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, and are in a period of hyper-growth. The next critical step in our trajectory is adding to our world-class team, and that’s where you come in.
We are currently experiencing hyper growth and are looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic Customer Support Representative (CSR) to join our NYC based team. The position presents an exciting opportunity to join a successful start-up as it accelerates its growth. You'll gain invaluable experience and real-time gratification in a place where your work and your efforts will be instantly seen and felt.
- Provide software support and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Respond to all client questions and issues in a quick and comprehensive manner.
- Escalate technical issues to the relevant internal teams.
- Communicate and solve issues with cross functional teams by phone, email, video chat.
- Work on specific projects as needed.
- Exceptional team player with the ability to relate and care for customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy, positive, and can-do attitude.
- High intellect, quick to learn and eager to excel.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, high-growth start-up environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 annually
- Opportunity: Have a major impact at a fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing the FinTech industry
- Team Culture: A collegial, collaborative, fun work environment with frequent team events
- Equity: All new hires are eligible for equity grant participation
- Healthcare: Comprehensive & affordable insurance benefits with a variety of plan options
- Retirement: 401(k) with employer match & employer-sponsored access to a retirement advisor
- Family Benefits: Paid parental leave & reimbursement program for family planning services (such as fertility treatments, adoption, or surrogacy
- Professional Development: Sponsored learning & development program (to cover classes, certifications, and more!)
- Food Perks: Fully stocked kitchen & lunch reimbursement program
- Work Flexibility: A hybrid office work model (In-Office Tues/Weds/Thurs and WFH Mon/Fri) & generous PTO day
Pontera is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.