Senior Data Analyst
Pontera is a FinTech SaaS company on a mission to help millions of Americans retire better by enabling financial advisors to manage, trade and report on 401(k) and other retirement accounts. Pontera customers range from Fortune 100 financial services firms and large independent broker dealers to small independent RIA’s and advisory firms.
At Pontera, we are proud of our people-first mentality and culture. You will have the unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a team whose mission is to scale Pontera into one of the largest FinTech companies in the world. We have significant funding from some of the most notable venture capital investors, led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, and are in a period of hyper-growth. The next critical step in our trajectory is adding to our world-class team, and that’s where you come in.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our Product team. This role will be our first US-Based member of the Business Analysts team, and will work closely with our Israel BI team while supporting our Business Development, Marketing, and Finance teams in the US.
The Senior Data Analyst should have the ability to guide the company in data-driven decisions and to tell stories through data. You will need to have the skills and experience to analyze vast amounts of data to provide insights that can move the business forward. The best candidate for this role will be a self-starter and problem solver who enjoys working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Translate research data and findings into actionable strategic insights using strong storytelling, data visualization, and presentation skills
- Partner with the product and business key roles to build reports, dashboards and metrics
- Support weekly and monthly reporting and analytics needs for the organization, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact the company’s growth trajectory
- Execute complex queries and analysis upon request for data
- Develop a deep understanding of our business and data and ensure quality output and presentation
- Create user behavior funnels and drive key business decisions
- Help influence the product roadmap by providing key insights
- Maintain strong communication and effective workflows across teams in both the US and Israel
- Present data-driven insights and KPIs to C-Level Executives
- 4+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst, preferably at a tech startup
- Proven experience working with Tableau (or other similar front-end data tools)
- Expert level of SQL
- Strong analytical skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Curious, independent, and self-motivated
- Proficiency in Salesforce reporting (able to run reports, build dashboards), ability to build automations and configure integrations/data feeds
- Experience leading a team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Compensation: $125,000 to $150,000 annually
- Opportunity: Have a major impact at a fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing the FinTech industry
- Team Culture: A collegial, collaborative, fun work environment with frequent team events
- Equity: All new hires are eligible for equity grant participation
- Healthcare: Comprehensive & affordable insurance benefits with a variety of plan options
- Retirement: 401(k) with employer match & employer-sponsored access to a retirement advisor
- Family Benefits: Paid parental leave & reimbursement program for family planning services (such as fertility treatments, adoption, or surrogacy
- Professional Development: Sponsored learning & development program (to cover classes, certifications, and more!)
- Food Perks: Fully stocked kitchen & lunch reimbursement program
- Work Flexibility: A hybrid office work model (In-Office Tues/Weds/Thurs and WFH Mon/Fri) & generous PTO days
Pontera is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.