Financial Institution Partnerships
Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
The Financial Access organization expands and enriches connections between Plaid and data partners to create a foundation for new and differentiated products that enable people to have healthier financial lives. We enable innovation for data partners by opening access to tools and technology that create the fabric of fintech. The Financial Institution Partnerships team within the Financial Access organization navigates and manages complex and dynamic relationships with our largest and most strategic financial institution partners.
In this role, you will help build out key operational processes across the FI Partnerships team, manage internal day-to-day operations across a wide set of FI partners, and execute on partnership opportunities that drive meaningful impact for both Plaid and its partners. You will own key cross-functional workstreams and collaborate closely with many teams within the Connectivity organization and the broader company, including but not limited to Engineering, Product, Policy, Legal, Risk.
You will need to be able to handle priorities across internal product owners in the trenches to product and partnership teams at banks. The topics you will need to proficiently engage on will range from the technical aspects of data sharing to regulatory/policy topics to deepen understanding of Plaid's core products. In addition, you must be comfortable working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to share information or troubleshoot issues that can help strengthen our integrations.
What excites you
- Rolling up your sleeves and learning about a wide-range of topics across technology, product and business.
- Working in a highly-collaborative and cross-functional environment that feels different each dayLearning about how Plaid’s technology works under the hood.
- Figuring out new ways to make things run better across teams and managing complex projects.
- Partnering closely with product, engineering, technology, and partnerships teams to help manage some of our most important financial institution partners.
- Serving up complex information in an easily digestible way.
- Working in a fast-paced environment with high achievers
What excites us
- 4-8 years of experience in a strategy, operations, or partnerships role.
- An inquisitive mind and hunger to learn about how things work.
- Willing to jump right in and help solve any problem - no matter how big or small Articulate and concise communicator (especially in writing!)
- A knack for grasping technical concepts easily.
- Strong analytical and presentation-building skills.
- Ability to craft compelling executive communications and reports.
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
See more open positions at Plaid
Something looks off?