Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2023
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
The compensation team is responsible for ensuring that Plaid’s global compensation strategy, programs, and practices are competitive, fair, and scalable. We believe in designing programs that effectively attract and retain amazing talent across a diverse workforce.
You will be responsible for evaluating, designing, implementing, and communicating Plaid’s compensation strategy, programs, and policies that help attract and retain top talent. With an eye towards the future, you will scale and mature our global compensation programs and practices as Plaid continues to grow. And in doing so, you will become a trusted thought partner and leader on all compensation matters to partners and leaders across the business.
What excites you
- Continue to improve compensation practices, pay decisions, and governance.
- Lead benchmarking workstreams to continue to position Plaid’s compensation practices competitively by leveraging internal and external tools and resources.
- Develop strong relationships with key partners across the business including our C-Suite, Finance, HR, Talent, and HRIS teams.
- Advise on executive compensation and Comp Committee matters.
- And most importantly, manage and grow Plaid’s amazing Compensation team!
What excites us
- Both Public and Private company experience in Compensation and/or Total Rewards leadership roles in Software/Tech
- Proven ability to evaluate, design and recommend compensation programs based on both market assessment and business strategy
- Success in simplifying and articulating complex strategies and programs to leadership and peers
- Experience building and coaching high performing teams
- Demonstrated ability to influence different levels of stakeholders and thrives in working with cross-functional teams
- Deep understanding of the current market including history of staying ahead of industry-standard methodologies and future trends
- Proven analytical skills, keen eye for detail, and have an in-depth knowledge of building and maintaining complex models
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
See more open positions at Plaid
Something looks off?