Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Pinwheel - Building a fairer financial system by unlocking API access to payroll systems.
More than half of Americans have a poor credit score or no score at all. Since most financial institutions rely on traditional credit scoring to assess risk, that means these people can't access affordable financial products. Instead, they resort to high-interest credit cards, payday loans, and trigger overdraft fees to make ends meet — which ultimately push them into deeper cycles of debt.
Pinwheel provides an API platform that makes it easy to connect payroll accounts like ADP and Gusto to any app. By unlocking the wealth of identity, income and employment data that sits in these systems, alongside direct access to paychecks, we can help innovators build the next generation of financial products that increase access for the underserved while improving the businesses of our partner fintechs, banks, and lenders.
Who are we looking for?
Enterprise Customer Success is an integral part of the revenue organization. In this role, you will fully own some of Pinwheel’s largest and most complex customer relationships. Through a creative, proactive, and consultative approach, you will position yourself as their trusted partner and advocate, with the ultimate goal of retaining and growing revenue in your book of business. You are a motivated, problem-solving self-starter, who thrives in ambiguity and strives to deliver meaningful results.
What will you be doing?
- Own the overall relationship for Tier 1 customers.
- Support customers in implementing and launching with Pinwheel.
- Constantly seek to boost product usage and identify expansion, growth, and upsell opportunities within your book of business.
- Navigate complex customer organizations; identify and influence key decision makers and stakeholders to increase product adoption and deepen the overall partnership.
- Provide timely feedback to the Pinwheel product team to ensure internal alignment of customer needs.
What experience, skills, and qualifications are necessary?
- 5+ years in Customer Success/Account Management/Client Solutions at a high-growth startup and/or management consulting background.
- Track record of delivering high-quality outputs and growing customer spend in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Experience providing technical guidance to customers (work with APIs preferred, but not required).
- Strong presentation skills with attention to detail and organization.
- The ability to travel. Expect ~30% of your time will be traveling domestically.
Why join Pinwheel?
Best Time to Join - Our company is small but well-funded, meaning you get the upside of starting on the bottom floor with minimal risk.
Be a Cultural Founder - You will have an active hand in molding the company culture and being a part of the entrepreneurial journey.
Build Something Revolutionary - Help build the consumer data infrastructure of the future.
- Great compensation & equity packages
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life & short-term disability insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid parental leave
- 401K for retirement planning
- Mentorship opportunities
- Free Citibike membership
- Pet friendly offices and Zoom spaces
At Pinwheel, total compensation is made up of salary + equity + benefits. We recruit motivated and high performing talent, and work to compensate people in line with the value they can bring to the organization in delivering outsized results. The talent market is competitive, and maintaining our ability to recruit and retain the best team possible is a top priority for Pinwheel. When creating an offer, we consider interview performance, candidate experience, external market competitiveness, and internal equity in thoughtfully assessing compensation. The expected cash salary range for this role is $125,000-175,000, plus variable compensation.
Diversity & Inclusion at Pinwheel
At Pinwheel, we are committed to building an environment that is diverse and inclusive. We believe that having people across different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives enables us not only to build the best financial products, but to help us realize the best versions of ourselves. Pinwheel is an equal opportunity employer, and we aim to be an open and supportive place to work.
Something looks off?