Senior ServiceNow Developer
Senior ServiceNow DeveloperApply Location Greenwood Village, Colorado Workplace Flexibility Remote Date posted 11/16/2023 Job ID R.0043721
Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- ServiceNow Configuration: Perform hands-on configuration and customization of the ServiceNow platform to fit business requirements. ServiceNow Modules in use include ITSM, ITOM, ITAM, HRSD and more.
- Solution Design and Development: Design and develop ServiceNow solutions including forms, workflows, scripts, business rules, UI policies, and integrations to meet business requirements and improve overall system performance.
- Documentation and Training: Create and maintain comprehensive technical documentation, including system configurations, workflows, and customizations. Provide training and guidance to end-users and other administrators on ServiceNow functionality and best practices.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- 4 + years of experience in ServiceNow with a strong focus on ITSM and/or ITOM/ITAM
- 4+ years as a key resource for large scale ITSM and/or ITOM/ITAM solution
- Good knowledge of third-party integrations with ServiceNow
- Ability to work under technical leadership and professional guidance of leads to develop complex solutions.
- ServiceNow Certifications, Service Mapping, Event Management, SAM and Cloud Management are a plus.
***Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa at this time, including CPT/OPT.***
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus ten paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
Base Salary Range$99,600.00 - $140,700.00
The salary range above shows the typical minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Equal opportunity employer • Drug-free workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.
***For remote and hybrid positions you will be required to provide reliable high-speed internet with a wired connection as well as a place in your home to work with limited disruption. You must have reliable connectivity from an internet service provider that is fiber, cable or DSL internet. Other necessary computer equipment, will be provided. You may be required to work in the office if you do not have an adequate home work environment and the required internet connection.***