Who We Are:
Cross River is a highly profitable fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple --- our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
What we’re looking for:
This Operations Analyst position involves working in a fast pace, growing environment driven by technology. It presents constant challenges and offers career paths for those independent thinkers who thrive in efficient, innovative solutions. This position will offer an enthusiastic person a chance to become part of a dynamic team who will continue to embrace tomorrow’s business opportunities.
The position will be involved with the daily operations of various cash management services such as ACH Origination, Wire Origination, and Remote Deposit Capture as well as Debit/ATM cards. Responsibilities will also include payment rail processing as well as servicing Market Place Lending platforms.
The incumbent will also be responsible for providing training and oversight of solutions that are implemented. This candidate will also be responsible for assisting with the Bank’s policies and procedures and keeping up with changes in Federal Regulations.
The right candidate will be one who:
- Provides product direction to other associates by creating and maintaining the functional specification for each product
- Coordinates communication plans for multiple products, allocates and directs staff and other resources to accomplish project tasks, and maintains control over each product schedule
- Responsible for issues resolutions within the projects and delivery IT solutions to fit the needs of the Bank
- Monitors the progress of the products, and informs the team of its progress and provides the team with support and direction
- Conducting work stream-level reviews and analysis to proactively identify required technical tasks/actions, issues, and risks
- Facilitating technology and business change management
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high-volume environment
- Excellent organizational skill
Salary Range: $50,000.00-$80,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.
Something looks off?