HR Business Partner
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple --- our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
What we’re looking for:
As a HR Business Partner, you'll play a key role in supporting overall human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with Cross River’s business goals. This position has high accountability and reports directly to the Chief People Officer. We want candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers, effective people managers and problem-solvers. If you are all these, and you have a solid HR background, we want to talk to you.
You are responsible for:
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Own full life cycle recruitment and collaborate with agencies for hard-to-fill staffing needs
- Own and execute internship program
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Manage all immigration/sponsorship logistics
- Ad-hoc HR projects
- 8 Years+ experience in human resources business liaison capacities
- Bachelor’s degree in similar field: psychology, human resources, etc.
- Degree in human resources management a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proactive nature
- Meticulous attention to details
- Highly organized
- Technologies experience a plus
Salary Range: $120,000.00 - $180,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.
Something looks off?