Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable, fast-growing financial technology company powering the future of financial services. Our comprehensive suite of innovative and scalable embedded payments, cards, and lending products deliver financial services for millions of businesses and consumers around the globe. Cross River is backed by leading investors and serves the world’s most essential fintech and technology companies. Together with its partners, Cross River is reshaping global finance and financial inclusion.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion, and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 6 years. The reason for this success is simple – our nimble and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation, and we invite passionate, collaborative, and motivated high performers to join our expanding team.
What We're Looking For
Our Treasury team is currently looking for a Analyst / Senior Analyst to join us in our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. The role will support the Asset & Liability Management (ALM) and Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) teams, with a willingness to learn other areas of Treasury.
The successful candidate will be innovative, a self-starter, and enthusiastic about the evolving worlds of finance and technology. The individual must demonstrate the ability to distill complex concepts into clear action plans while demonstrating a focus on developing logical approaches to problem solving.
- Support key Treasury initiatives, potentially including:
- Running of ALM model and analysis
- Assisting in the FTP processes
- ALCO material production
- Assist in execution Interest Rate and FX hedging program
- Collaboration with business lines on key treasury initiatives
- Partner effectively across the Treasury Department and various areas of Finance and Business Units, utilizing strong financial and analytical skills
- Understanding of balance sheet metrics and finance
- Foster relationships with partners with business and finance departments to resolve funding questions
Skills and Qualifications:
- 0-3+ years of one or more of banking, finance or Treasury experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Technologically proficient
- Effective in data gathering/synthesis, able to work in an unstructured environment, effective communication skills and able to build partnerships internally and externally
- An outlier attitude: passion, perseverance, and positivity
Salary Range: $65,000.00 - $100,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.