Strategic Direct Lending Manager
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple --- our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an individual with versatile skills and a passion for investing to join our Strategic Direct Lending Group as a Manager. The Strategic Direct Lending Group provides asset-based debt capital to emerging fintech companies. The Manager will work as a core member of the team that is responsible for identifying, structuring, executing, and managing debt investments.
- Underwrite investment opportunities and lead financial modeling efforts
- Analyze large datasets to develop sensible modeling inputs
- Manage the due diligence and legal documentation processes
- Craft thorough investment memos that analyze the merits and risks of the proposed investment
- Present investment theses to internal investment committee
- Monitor and manage existing investments
- Participate in deal sourcing by building relationships with key partners
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 -5 years of experience working in a related role (e.g., structured products investing, private credit investing, investment banking, etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Investment acumen
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail
Salary Range: $175,000-$200,000.00 + discretionary annual bonus
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.