Senior Product Designer
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable, fast-growing financial technology company powering the future of financial services. Our comprehensive suite of innovative and scalable embedded payments, cards, and lending products deliver financial services for millions of businesses and consumers around the globe. Cross River is backed by leading investors and serves the world’s most essential fintech and technology companies. Together with its partners, Cross River is reshaping global finance and financial inclusion.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion, and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 6 years. The reason for this success is simple – our nimble and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation, and we invite passionate, collaborative, and motivated high performers to join our expanding team.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an experienced interdisciplinary product designer to join our Product Design team and assist with design efforts across our services: banking, card issuing, payments, merchant acquiring, loan origination, and more. This includes visual design and UI/UX for web-based banking apps, as well as a strong interest and experience in brand and marketing design. There’s an opportunity to contribute to a variety of ways and shape the role to suit your unique mix of skills.
- You have a portfolio demonstrating 5+ years of experience designing and successfully launching beautiful and intuitive real-world digital products.
- You’re constantly curious about the big picture and seek to understand business opportunities and challenges.
- You propose elegant and comprehensive designs to address high-level business goals.
- You are a constant advocate for the end user and have experience leading and conducting user testing and user research.
- You pay attention to pixel-level detail and meticulous execution at the very lowest level.
- You’re forward-thinking and design for scale. You create and maintain reusable elements, design systems, and component libraries when it makes sense.
- You know best practices for designing and prototyping in Figma.
- You’re keen to design all the things that come along with building and marketing products (product UI/UX, iconography, illustrations, marketing microsites, html emails, presentation decks, print materials, etc.).
- You have a working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS.
Salary Range: $125,000.00 - $175,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.