Junior Archer Developer
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable, fast-growing financial technology company powering the future of financial services. Our comprehensive suite of innovative and scalable embedded payments, cards, and lending products deliver financial services for millions of businesses and consumers around the globe. Cross River is backed by leading investors and serves the world’s most essential fintech and technology companies. Together with its partners, Cross River is reshaping global finance and financial inclusion.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion, and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 6 years. The reason for this success is simple – our nimble, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation, and we invite passionate, collaborative, and motivated, high performers to join our expanding team.
What We're Looking For
Cross River’s Compliance team makes sure that our business is always consistent with current regulations, and as a Junior Archer Developer, you play a key role. The Junior Archer Developer will assist with aligning Cross River Banks business needs with Archer solutions.
In this role you will support the Archer team in providing business solutions to Archer users to help automate risk processes and customize and support this system across all these functions.
- Responsible for day to day technical administration of the RSA Archer platform
- Provide development / configuration support based on business and technical requirements
- Configure Access Control including Record Permissions
- Advanced Workflow design and debugging
- Perform Archer application maintenance and implement enhancements
- Executing Data Imports and constructing Data Feeds
- Building Reports and Dashboards
- Creating Subscription and On-Demand Notifications
- Configuring Calculations and Data Driven Events
- Conducting Design Reviews
- Performing comprehensive testing
- Creating Design Documents and Test Plans
- Support User Acceptance Testing
- Perform Archer version upgrade testing
- Provide on-call support when Production issues occur
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 1-3 years Archer Administration experience
- Experience working in highly regulated environments
- Strong technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, research, and follow-up skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently
Salary Range: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.