Fintech Partner Model Oversight Director
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple --- our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
What we’re looking for:
The Fintech Data Scientist will perform full end-to-end model validation across all products and platforms. The Fintech Data Scientist will manage multiple data sources and inputs to establish validation datasets. This role is responsible for creating and reviewing reports for validation. Additionally, the role will require to interact with multiple teams across the organization. The team is looking for a data scientist that is a creative, ambitious self-starter with a deep entrepreneurial spirit, which can adapt quickly to the fast-changing environment in Fintech Lending. What we’re looking for:
Education and Experience:
- Creative, ambitious self-starter with a deep entrepreneurial spirit
- Deep experience in full end-to-end model validation and model monitoring of credit and fraud models
- Experience with FIL-22-2017 and SR 11-07 model oversight and model monitoring
- 4+ years in data science or related field with Knowledge of consumer and commercial bureau data, exposure to alternative data is a plus
- Knowledgeable in applied statistics and machine learning techniques.
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Decision Engines
- MS or PhD in econometrics, applied statistics or related quantitative areas strongly preferred
- Generate full end to end model validation reports
- Establish model monitoring reports
- Communicate metrics and validation reports to influence key decision makers
- Use analytical and statistical techniques to solve complex problems and drive business decisions.
- Extensive experience with model validation and development process.
- Create and summarize full end to end validation reports
- Establish and create Model Monitoring Oversight
- Knowledge of statistical programming languages (e.g. Python) and SQL.
- Ability to manage data sources, data inputs, processes, and projects.
- Knowledge of credit underwriting for consumer and business products.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and adept at multi-tasking in a dynamic setting.
Salary Range: $150,000.00 - $180,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.