Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable, fast-growing financial technology company powering the future of financial services. Our comprehensive suite of innovative and scalable embedded payments, cards, and lending products deliver financial services for millions of businesses and consumers around the globe. Cross River is backed by leading investors and serves the world’s most essential fintech and technology companies. Together with its partners, Cross River is reshaping global finance and financial inclusion.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion, and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 6 years. The reason for this success is simple – our nimble and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation, and we invite passionate, collaborative, and motivated high performers to join our expanding team.
What We're Looking For
We are actively seeking a talented Accounting Analyst to join our dynamic finance team. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in driving accurate month end close, performing insightful financial analysis, and supporting critical accounting functions. As a key contributor, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our financial operations and shape the future of the company. We are seeking a detail-oriented professional with exceptional analytical skills, a solid grasp of accounting principles, and a genuine passion for excellence.
- Actively contribute to month-end and year-end closing activities, ensuring compliance with accounting standards and company policies.
- Perform detailed account reconciliations, investigating and resolving discrepancies to maintain data integrity.
- Identify opportunities to streamline financial processes and drive process improvements, implementing best practices.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of financial data, highlighting trends, patterns, and insights.
- Support internal and external audits, providing necessary documentation and ensuring compliance with accounting standards.
- Assist in the development and implementation of financial controls and policies to maintain compliance and mitigate risks
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
Salary Range: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.