Treasury Operations Analyst
Cross River is a venture-backed company reinventing banking to power the financial services of the future. Cross River is a leader in the Marketplace Lending and Payment arenas, providing cutting edge solutions to some of the largest and most innovative technology companies in the world. Our Treasury Operations team is currently looking for an Analyst/Associate to join us in our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
The successful candidate will be innovative, a self-starter, and be passionate about the evolving worlds of finance and technology. The individual must demonstrate the ability to distill complex concepts into clear action plans while demonstrating a focus on developing logical approaches to problem solving. A clear grasp of key issues around funding, liquidity, and bank capital is critical.
- The role is primarily supporting the Head of Treasury Operations with
- willingness to learn other areas of Treasury such as Capital, Liquidity, IRR and ALM.
- Support strategic efforts in Treasury team on various operational tasks, including but not limited to the following:
- Supporting Treasury cash management, including production and enhancements to the short, medium, and long term forecast of the Bank’s cash position and funding needs
- Lifecycle management of Treasury funding instruments and investments
- Focusing on continuous improvement of treasury model and assumptions
- Assist with the creation and updating of Treasury policy and procedures
- Reconcile Funding Partner accounts and monthly interest calculations
- Wire processing and settlement of Treasury products.
- Execution support, monitoring and margining of OTC derivatives
- Work with the technology and the business to introduce or enhance systems, applications, and tools to empower the business to achieve its goals
- Help define, document, and implement effective workflows and controls to manage risks
- Liaise with audit, risk, and compliance teams to ensure adherence to internal and external controls and regulatory requirements
- Various funding/deposit campaigns to optimize cost of funds of the Bank
- Coordinating cross-functional efforts and projects as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience within treasury operations or middle office preferably within a financial institution or payments company Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Technologically proficient
- Effective in data gathering/synthesis, able to work in an unstructured environment, effective communication skills and able to build partnerships internally and externally
- Thrive in multi-tasking across many simultaneous initiatives
- An outlier attitude: passion, perseverance, and positivity
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Cross River Bank provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, disability, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Salary Range: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.
Something looks off?