MPL Customer Support
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable, fast-growing financial technology company powering the future of financial services. Our comprehensive suite of innovative and scalable embedded payments, cards, and lending products deliver financial services for millions of businesses and consumers around the globe. Cross River is backed by leading investors and serves the world’s most essential fintech and technology companies. Together with its partners, Cross River is reshaping global finance and financial inclusion.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion, and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 6 years. The reason for this success is simple – our nimble and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation, and we invite passionate, collaborative, and motivated high performers to join our expanding team.
What We're Looking For
The MPL Ops Manager will oversee and manage the regular and one-off projects that MPL Relationship Management is tasked with completing. The individual in this role will own the annual calendar for all MPL reviews, site visits, risk memos, risk audits, etc., working with Relationship Managers to ensure timely and thorough completion of all regular internal review processes and functions.
- Develop, maintain, socialize, and represent the MPL Relationship Management calendar of annual requirements
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders representing Relationship Managers to ensure needs are met
- Facilitate discussions between internal stakeholders and Relationship Managers as needed to ensure alignment so that requirements and needs are met by all parties
- Organize and oversee necessary short and medium term projects needed from MPL Relationship Managers for normal business growth and development, ensuring appropriate deliverables
- Maintain regular check-ins with leadership to ensure visibility and support for all projects, regular and one-off
- Highly organized and self-driven
- Ability to successfully manage cross-functional projects
- Professional and refined problem-solving skillset
- Collaborative leadership experience and skills
Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.