Senior Software Engineer
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the Fifth year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 5 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple --- our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services, and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
What we’re looking for
Cross River’s Software Engineer team handles the core Software responsibilities at Cross River, and as a Senior Software Engineer, you play a key role.
In this role we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Core Banking and Payments team. We’re a 100% remote team, who works closely together.
This is a challenging role, so we expect you to have at least 6 years of experience. We are looking for a teammate that enjoys mentoring teammates and working closely with users.
Key responsibilities will include tasks such as developing high performance real-time banking modules, Dotnet 6.0 migration and building critical components which are both scalable and idempotent.
- Design, develop, and deliver scalable software modules and components
- Build backend systems using .NET, DotNet 6.0, SQL Server, RabbitMQ, Docker and AWS
- Plan, triage, and prioritize work across multiple priorities
- Share your knowledge with teammates and help mentor and guide partners
- 7+ years of experience developing enterprise systems in C# .NET Framework 4.6+ and Dotnet 5.0+
- 6+ years of experience with SQL, preferably SQL Server
- nHibernate / Entity Framework
- Strong communication skills
- Experience or understanding of Domain Driven Design
- Cloud Architecture - preferably AWS
- Docker / Containers
- Specflow and automated testing – developers test their code
- Financial industry / accounting experience or understanding is helpful, but not required
- Experience designing and developing distributed systems and event driven architectures is preferred. Ideally with understanding or exposure to
Salary Range: $140,000.00-$180,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.
Something looks off?