Product Lead, Digital Banking
Who we are
Cross River, a highly profitable and fast-growing FinTech infrastructure bank, is on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion, and the democratization of financial services. Recognized for the fifth consecutive year by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global FinTechs, our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers banking, payments, lending solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for partners like Affirm, Stripe, and Coinbase, and their millions of consumers.
We’ve tripled in size over the past three years, boasting over 900 employees, originating over $55B in loans, and supporting 480K businesses through the recent paycheck protection program. Our strong sense of purpose and nimble, adaptive, and collaborative culture has earned us a spot on American Banker's list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last five consecutive years. Backed by prestigious investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Battery Ventures, KKR, and Ribbit Capital, Cross River offers industry-leading benefits like family medical plans, generous time off, matching 401K, pre-IPO equity, a flexible and hybrid work culture, and a shuttle from Manhattan to the office.
What we enable for others is what matters to us: come join a motivated team of people who devote their careers to allow our partners to focus on promoting financial inclusion.
What we are looking for
We are hiring a Product Lead who leads the strategy and product management of our Digital Banking offering. By stacking a front end on top of a proprietary core banking system, you will be able to design an experience that speaks to our customers, as well define the strategy to go after segments that we may not have considered yet.
The ideal candidate has successfully designed and executed the product strategy for a digital banking product. That also means understanding the regulatory requirements and the risk and operational problems.
You will join an exciting, recently revamped, Product team that deeply cares about growing with people who question assumptions, have strong judgement, execute fast, take ownership, act responsibly, help the team advance and improve its standards.
- Build the Digital Banking product and strategy from the ground up
- Identify the target segment, work cross-functionally to establish the requirements, and coordinate the end-to-end execution of the initiative
- Own the long-term product vision for Cross River digital banking
- Implement Objectives and Key Results, pre and post launch
- Ensure proper governance around the initiative and support audit activities
- Execute the go live strategy with all the relevant stakeholders
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement with retrospectives and direct communication
- Partner with the Data team to develop and maintain tracking and reporting of KPIs
- Proven track record of successfully launching and scaling digital banking products
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Management role
- Strong understanding of financial services industry regulations and best practices
- Data-driven mindset with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Successful experience managing senior stakeholders
● Experience in Payments or other FinTech areas
● Successfully implemented Objectives and Key Results, pre and post launch
● Successfully supported Supports audit requests/activities
Salary Range: $210,000.00 - $250,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.
Something looks off?