Sales Support Associate, BaaS & Cards
Who We Are
At Cross River, we’re building the best banking and technology products for fintechs, all through APIs. As venture-backed pioneers of the platform-based financial services model known as the sponsor, or partner, bank, we work closely with our partners to offer products such as payments rails and loan origination services to the latest in regulatory and compliance solutions. What drives us every day? A desire to innovate in the service of financial inclusion. Giving access to consumers, whether they are looking for credit or for a better way to pay has been in our DNA from day one. Our nimble, adaptive, one-step ahead culture is powered by our people, and as a result of their creativity, tech-forward thinking and collaborative spirit, we are experiencing explosive growth.
What we’re looking for
The Sales Support Associate will work closely with our sales team to help them move their prospects through the sales process. This position requires great attention to detail and an extremely detail oriented person.
- Coordinate execution with key internal stakeholders to support the prospect/ customer’s needs throughout the sales process.
- Coordinate prospect calls
- Provide prospects with sales materials including MNDAs, presentations, applications and questionnaires
- Follow up with prospects to obtain completed forms
- Review prospect forms for completeness and accuracy
- File and distribute forms per department and company protocol
- Maintain leads and prospects in SalesForce
- Strong self-starter who possesses a high level of motivation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and SalesForce
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to compile a quick summary on a prospect when lead comes in allowing the sales lead to scope and size the opportunity
- Ability to multi-task and meet assigned deadlines
- Minimum of two years’ experience is preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred
Salary Range: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.
Something looks off?