Asset Management Analyst - Strategic Direct Lending
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable, fast-growing financial technology company powering the future of financial services. Our comprehensive suite of innovative and scalable embedded payments, cards, and lending products deliver financial services for millions of businesses and consumers around the globe. Cross River is backed by leading investors and serves the world’s most essential fintech and technology companies. Together with its partners, Cross River is reshaping global finance and financial inclusion.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion, and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 6 years. The reason for this success is simple – our nimble, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation, and we invite passionate, collaborative, and motivated, high performers to join our expanding team.
What We're Looking For
The Asset Management (“AM”) Analyst will collaborate internally and externally to facilitate Strategic Direct Lending (“SDL”) activity, ongoing facility management and day-to-day operations within the Fintech CIO Function. This individual will orchestrate lending activities of -backed facilities and assist in refining the infrastructure in support of the currency segment of the Strategic Direct Lending business. We’re looking for an ambitious team player who is ready to dive into detail and execute on controlled processes that will allow Cross River to operate at scale. This individual will also work with our internal software development team and internal and external stakeholders to help facilitate the buildout of scalable technology to help automate processes.
The AM Analyst will work closely and cross-functionally with internal Finance (Accounting, FP&A, Treasury), Credit, Legal and Technology (Engineering, Data Science) teams, as well as the Quantitative Strategies, Strategic Direct Lending and Capital Markets Financing groups that sit within the CIO Function.
- Manage funding activity for all SDL facilities
- Participate in front line relationships with borrowers in coordination with the SDL team
- Support monthly performance reporting process and perform data analysis
- Assist in gathering relevant materials and supporting internal and external audits
- Work closely within AM to support delivery of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Manage recurring deliverables to internal stakeholders and associated governance committees
- Assist in building operational infrastructure for new strategic initiatives and business lines
- Work cross-functionally to help the efficiency of other departments
- 0-2 + years of experience working with bespoke lending facilities or commensurate capital markets experience (preferably structured products)
- Bachelor's Degree (a degree in a STEM discipline is preferred)
- Advanced MS Excel (pivot tables, data tables, macros, statistical functions, financial analysis functions)
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of fixed income and structured products
- Experience in debt capital markets and/or asset management (at an investment bank, hedge fund, rating agency, or issuer) is a plus
- Knowledge of statistical programming languages (e.g. Python/R/SQL) is a plus
- Incredibly strong attention to detail
- Possesses curiosity and a desire to continue to learn and grow
- Ability to take constructive feedback and adapt
- Willingness to think outside the box and craft creative solutions
- Ability to persevere and overcome adversity
Salary Range: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.