Asset Management Analyst
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable, fast-growing financial technology company powering the future of financial services. Our comprehensive suite of innovative and scalable embedded payments, cards, and lending products deliver financial services for millions of businesses and consumers around the globe. Cross River is backed by leading investors and serves the world’s most essential fintech and technology companies. Together with its partners, Cross River is reshaping global finance and financial inclusion.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion, and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 6 years. The reason for this success is simple – our nimble, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation, and we invite passionate, collaborative, and motivated, high performers to join our expanding team.
What We're Looking For
The Asset Management (“AM”) Analyst will work closely and cross-functionally with internal Finance (Accounting, FP&A, Treasury), Credit, Legal and Technology (Engineering, Data Science) teams, as well as the Quantitative Strategies Group (“QSG”), Strategic Direct Lending (“SDL”) and Capital Markets Financing (“CMF”) groups that sit within the CIO Function. This Individual will collaborate with internally stakeholder and externally vendors to facilitate CMF activity, provide support for ongoing investment management/monitoring and be responsible for day-to-day operations within the Fintech CIO Function. We’re looking for an ambitious team player who is ready to dive into detail and execute on controlled processes that will allow Cross River to operate at scale. This individual will also work with our internal software development team and internal and external stakeholders to help facilitate the build a tech enabled participation franchise.
- Support monthly participation remittance reporting and cash disbursement process.
- Support CIO’s securities settlement process and associated portfolio analytics.
- Facilitate document review and execution in collaboration with the internal stakeholders for CMF related transaction.
- Participate in front line relationships with existing investors and onboarding of new partners.
- Assist in building operational infrastructure for new strategic initiatives and business lines.
- Work closely within CIO team to support the delivery of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Assist in gathering relevant materials and supporting internal and external audits.
- minimum of 1 year of professional experience working with prior experience in financial services institution and/or lending products.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field of study (finance, accounting, economics, etc.)
- Advanced MS Excel (pivot tables, data tables, macros, statistical functions, financial analysis functions); Programming languages a bonus (e.g. Python/SQL)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
Salary Range: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.