FCC FinTech Banking BSA/AML Analyst
Cross River is a highly profitable fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple --- our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
What we’re looking for:
Cross River’s BSA/AML Compliance team’s role is to ensure that our business is always consistent with current regulations and remains within Cross River’s risk appetite. As part of the BSA/AML Compliance team you will play a key role. Innovation and Strategy is a critical component to support CRB’s growth and expansion initiatives. The BSA/AML Innovation and Strategy analyst will support management of strategic onboarding initiatives, including partner engagements and product/service launches and will work directly with Fintech banking to provide subject matter expertise related to BSA/AML and OFAC risks.
- Review AML programs and controls for Banking as a Service and/or Payments Fintech partners to ensure their programs align with Cross River’s risk appetite.
- Interface directly with the business and Fintechs on building and reinforcing AML programs and controls to launch sustainable programs.
- Assist Management with Fintech banking during early-stage discussions for new products and services to assess BSA/AML and OFAC risks and control environment ahead of new product or service launch
- Assist Management with Fintech banking through customer onboarding, integration and implementation period
- Assist Program Management in the development, documentation and oversight of user acceptance testing for strategic onboarding and client management initiatives, including new product and service or expansions
- Work closely with customers, partners and/or third parties during integration, testing and go live preparedness
- Assist with metrics and/or key performance indicators as they relate to Innovation & Strategy
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, including Business Development, Relationship Management teams and other areas of the Control framework, including Risk, Compliance, BSA/AML and Operations
- Provide guidance and advice on due diligence requirements from a Financial Crimes Compliance risk-based approach.
- Complete all assigned training and where relevant complete ongoing education such as webinars or conferences to stay abreast of regulatory changes and the regulatory environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of BSA/AML compliance experience; experience working for financial institutions or highly regulated industry and/or law enforcement and investigations preferred
- Background knowledge of BSA and AML laws and regulations, including the Bank Secrecy Act, the USA Patriot Act, AML Act of 2020 and OFAC requirements
- Knowledge of enhanced due diligence matters, financial fraud and applicable state and federal laws, payments, MSBs, correspondent banking and complex customer types and product offerings
- Ability to manage complexity, multi-task and deliver solutions on a tight deadline
- Experience in customer/client experience preferred
- Experience in product and service development preferred
- Experience of working within a strong regulatory/control environment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, inclusive of ability to plan, organize and prioritize workloads
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and work on own initiative, strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
Salary Range: $75,000.00-95,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.
Something looks off?