Administrative Executive Assistant 5
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. Job Description Summary:
- PayPal is looking for an administrative professional to support the Risk Platform Services organization.
- The individual in this role will take the initiative to engage with team members, solve problems, gather needed information, and carry out work requests to help make team members more productive and effective.
- The ideal candidate for this position must be proactive with excellent problem solving and judgment skills and must be able to handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature, interact comfortably and skillfully with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors, and visitors.
- He/she will be expected to resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision and exhibit strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to anticipate the needs of the executive’s team are a must.
- The ability to work with the direction of the Business Operations team is required. The ability to interact with other executive assistants and managers within/outside credibly and competently of PayPal is required.
- The individual will be expected to apply common sense and execute tasks with minimal direction. Individual must demonstrate the ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule, based on the needs of management and the department.
- Calendar management responsibility for internal and external meetings–using insight, decision-making, and prioritization skills with regards to managing action items
- Organize meetings, globally, on-site, and virtually, travel, events, and other on or off-site conferences.
- Provide support on special projects. Conduct, compile, and present research for projects.
- Gather and disseminate key information in support of or on behalf of the executive.
- Manage strategic calendars to implement operating rhythms for the organization and to proactively ensure proper preparation (e.g., operation reviews, corporate deadlines, quarterly functions).
- Plan and coordinate department events, including frequent lunch meetings.
- Prepare and track expense reports, invoices, and purchase orders.
- Create presentations using PowerPoint.
- Maintain organizational charts and distribution lists for various departments.
- Organize and maintain files.
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in business related field is desired.
- Minimum of 5 years of executive administrative experience.
- Strong Technical skills: proficient in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills, be comfortable making decisions, and be comfortable working on initiatives that require confidentiality.
- Provide a positive experience with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong time management, calendar management. Understands overall group priorities and aligns schedules and meetings appropriately.
- Self-starter and self-directed: understands the needs of the executive and proactively helps and addresses gaps and opportunities.
- Consistently and proactively suggests and introduces new ways of working to improve effectiveness.
- Ability to handle confidential information with diplomacy and tact.
- Professionalism, attention to detail, and integrity.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and multi-task with the ability to juggle major projects.
- Individual must be a team player with excellent multi-tasking skills.