Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. Job Description Summary:Product Manager role resides in the Growth Markets product organization that powers products and experiences for customers in rapidly growing markets. In this role you will be responsible for E2E product management, building scalable products that solve customer needs and deliver value to business Job Description:PayPal’s Growth Markets aims to power the next wave of growth for PayPal by serving the needs of consumers and merchants in Rapidly emerging markets. Product managers in this team understand the locally relevant needs of customers and are responsible for building products that cater to those needs end to end across all customers touchpoints at PayPal. We work as one-team across engineering, product, design and work to solve customer problemsThis is a Product Manager role that is accountable for the building and managing Payment products for Brazil market. If you are eager to shape the future of payments whether it is on web, mobile, or other devices and have a strong desire to make an impact on Brazil payments landscape this is the role for you In your day-to-day role you will be:
- Develop exciting and competing payments capabilities & help define roadmap.
- Collaborating closely with the business unit, other product managers, technical architects, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders, to ensure that the product capabilities deliver against business objectives.
- Working with partners in the region to drive improvements, manage feature enhancements and new product launches.
- Creating detailed product requirements to articulate the desired End to End product features and functionality to technical, partner product teams, and other cross-functional teams.
- Collaborating organisationally with customer support, operations, legal, compliance, risk management, engineering, user experience, analytics, QA, and other functional areas, to ensure alignment with related go-to-market activities.
- Ensuring cross-functional product team execution (with Project Manager and Engineering Manager), meeting project milestone dates, driving decisions across teams, and escalating appropriately
- Defining, tracking and improving product metrics for payments. Manage backlog to improve the metrics
- Operational analytics support: Work with analytics to track performance of key partners and merchant in the region
- Troubleshooting product issues and answer product questions – be the product ‘expert’
- Curious learner who loves to understand larger ecosystems, industry trends, new technology development.
- Deeply understand and articulate customer’s needs, work with cross functional teams to quantify impact and prioritize features based on ROI.
- Ability to translate customer needs to product requirements and work with engineering to evaluate whether technical implementation meets requirements.
- High level of ownership with ability to manage product development lifecycle (discovery/ development / ramp / iteration)
- Strong analytical skills; creative and relentless problem solver
- Detail-oriented, strong execution focus and ability to make data driven decisions.
- Good team player with ability to thrive in a matrix environment through cross-functional collaboration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Portuguese and English
- 2-3 years of background required building payment products or platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or MS preferred
- We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don’t hesitate to apply